What is IVR?
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology is a virtual answering service that allows a caller to interact with a computer through keypad inputs on a telephone. IVR was designed for the purpose of handling a large volume of calls and is ideal for a big corporation looking to cut down on costs but still receive their customers; calls. IVR is commonly referred to as an automated attendant and while some callers do enjoy this function, others will wish to speak to a live answering service agent – this can be accomplished with the simple touch of a button.
WITH INTERACTIVE VOICE RESPONSE (IVR) YOU CAN:
- Receive “live” messages broadcasted directly from the IVR system
- Have messages routed to different voice mail boxes based upon fully customizable criteria
- Completely automate outbound computer-generated calls, saving time and money
- Automate opt-out features using Caller I.D. recognition
- Access advanced inbound and outbound call reporting
- Transfer calls remotely using touch tone access
- Customize a variety of on-hold, transfer options, and menus
- Reduce employee costs by automating routine inbound and outbound calling tasks
- Automate outbound calling processes for post-sales support, cross-selling, up-selling, marketing surveys, and much more using an integrated predictive dialer system
The functions of IVR response systems vary for your specific needs. Some tasks that out systems can perform are:
- Route calls using an interactive directory
- Provide company information including location/directions and hours
- Interactive FAQ
- Call forwarding to a cellular number, so calls can be received on the go
Also the IVR sorts OUT SOLICITORS! Have all calls sorted properly to increase office efficiency.
AFTER HOURS RECORDINGS
- Recording that can dispatch calls in case of an emergency
- Recording that can have the patient record a message and have it sent to the provider
- Providers can opt out of calls if they don’t want to take them
WEATHER AND OFFICE UPDATES
- Remotely change recordings for bad weather and holidays
FAXT TO EMAIL (BUNDLE)
- Dedicated number to record all dictations and have them sent through email
- Plenty of industries rely on answering service:
- Doctors work office hours but still need to be available for emergencies at other times
- Sales reps don’t want to miss sales leads but also don’t want to be interrupted during a client meeting.
- Large corporations need call centers to take product orders, explain how to use products or provide more information about them.
Call us Now...
Call us now and Request a Quote....